Sales Account Representative, USA
Krannich Solar West, LLC
Oceanside, CA (USA)
As an Account Representative within the Sales team you will be responsible for:
- Increasing sales by maintaining, cross-selling and up-selling to existing customers through excellent customer service and up-to-date technical product knowledge
- Providing very fast turnaround from customer enquiries to the offer stage
- Utilizing the database and order processing system efficiently and accurately throughout the entire sales process (generating offers and order confirmations, liaising on stock levels and product availability, keeping customers fully updated on status of orders, solving delivery issues, data entry and report production, simple solar systems designs)
- Gathering customer feedback to inform future product purchasing strategy and improve the Krannich customer experience
You will need to be able to demonstrate all of the following:
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a strong will to succeed
- 'Can Do' attitude and great team player
- Upbeat and energetic person who thrives under pressure
- Some experience and ability in B2B sales
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Quick thinking with an ability to grasp technical information related to solar products
- Industry-leading customer service and negotiation skills
- Accurate and organized
- Good MS Office skills and ability to efficiently use databases and order processing systems
- Dependable and flexible - willing to work long hours if needed
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute towards our goal of becoming the Nation’s Solar Expert, please contact us explaining what you would bring to our business and forwarding a copy of your resume.
No experience in the solar industry required but only applicants always willing to go the extra mile should apply.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
THEN WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Please send your resume and cover letter, including the earliest possible starting date and also your salary expectations to Luke Starn.
Contact nameLuke Starn
3801 Ocean Ranch Blvd