The internationally active photovoltaic wholesaler, Krannich Solar, has already been carrying the SolaX Power brand in its portfolio since 2014, with a steadily growing market share. With the new X3-Hybrid G4 series, SolaX is now launching the 4th generation of the hybrid inverter. As the successor to the highly successful X-Hybrid G3, the X-Hybrid G4 has been designed and developed using the latest solar technology. For the first time, a 3-phase hybrid inverter is now available in the 12.0kW and 15.0 kW power classes.
With the following features, SolaX offers one of the most powerful hybrid solutions on the market. In combination with the SolaX TriplePower battery, customers receive a powerful, complete system from a single source:
- Up to 150% PV overload can be handled (Ex: 100% feed-in and 50% battery charging, based on the nominal AC power).
- Fast charging and discharging with highest power on the market of maximum 12 kW, ON- and OFF-grid.
- Communication interface for external control of heat pumps.
- Battery temperature control allows charging and discharging at temperatures down to -30°C.
- Up to 6 inverters can be operated together in parallel mode, ON- and OFF-grid.
- Individual configuration of the battery storage from 6kWh up to 46kWh per inverter.
- Asymmetrical feed-in can be set phase-related.
- All settings, maintenance and updates (also for batteries) are possible via SolaX Cloud.
The X3-Hybrid G4 is also the perfect solar plus storage solution for commercial properties. Both the battery and inverter can be installed together and allows up to 100 kW, and more than 250 kW of storage space when installed with the SolaX TriplePower battery.
The common configurations of up to 23 kWh are set up as storage kits in the Krannich webshop and can be conveniently ordered there.
Since its foundation in 2010, SolaX has developed into a globally recognised international company. The products are developed, tested and manufactured to the highest standards. The company is driven by its commitment to research and development, and works intensively with Zhejiang University, one of the leading research universities in China.
About Krannich Solar
Krannich Solar has been a strong partner for photovoltaic installers since 1995 and offers everything that drives photovoltaics forward: sound advice, effective logistics and one of the world's leading product and system offerings for solar power generation. With a growing market share worldwide, the owner-managed company is one of the leading photovoltaic wholesalers. The group of companies employs over 600 people worldwide. The 25 own branches supply customers in almost all countries of the world.